LLD TEK, LLC (“LLDTEK”) takes your privacy very seriously. Our privacy commitments are fundamental to the way we do business every day. These apply to everyone who has a relationship with LLDTEK— including customers and website visitors.
We will protect your privacy and keep your personal information safe. We use powerful encryption and other security safeguards to protect customer data.
We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- We will not sell your personal information to anyone, for any purpose. Period.
- You have choices about how LLDTEK uses your information for marketing purposes. Customers are in control.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc…
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
- Telephone purchased, web site usage and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as from credit agencies.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policies; and
- For local directory and directory assistance purposes.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on LLDTEK sites for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies and server log files.
- We and our LLDTEK advertising partners use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
- We do not share your information with third party companies.
With LLDTEK Companies: Subject to applicable legal restrictions, the LLDTEK affiliates may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and to make sure you have the full benefit of what LLDTEK has to offer. With Non-LLDTEK Companies: We share your Personal Information only with non-LLDTEK companies that perform services on our behalf, and only as necessary for them to provide those services to you.
- We require those non-LLDTEK companies to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this policy.
- We do not provide Personal Information to non-LLDTEK companies for the marketing of their own products and services without your consent.
In Other Circumstances: We may provide Personal Information to non-LLDTEK companies or other third parties for purposes such as:
- Responding to 911 calls and other emergencies;
- Complying with court orders and other legal process;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights; and
- Obtaining payment for our products and services, including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
- Our Web sites are not designed to attract children under the age of 13.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from that child's parent or legal guardian.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by LLDTEK.
- We require non-LLDTEK companies acting on our behalf to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with this Policy. We do not allow them to use such information for any other purpose.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation, communications from, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging.
- We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy.
Links to other sites
LLDTEK may offer links to other web sites. LLDTEK is not responsible for the content or information collection policies of the other sites.
Your Privacy Rights
LLDTEK will not sell or share your personal information with non-LLDTEK companies for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. LLDTEK customers who have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us by email at info@LLDTEK.com or write to us:
9999 Bellaire Blvd., Suite 1111
Houston, Texas 77036